Tuesday 24 September 2013

Hi, I'm Andrew Walker. I've been on The Q-Team for two years but I started helping others four years ago on the Its My Life project. On Its My Life we visited services to help them to improve their tenant's meetings.
When we finished the project we thought that there was more that we could do to help!
We then started a project that was initially called "Stop Whispering, Start Shouting!" that later became The Q-Team.
The reason why I joined the project and The Q-Team is because I like to help people with learning disabilities get what they want out of their lives and ensure they get what is quality for them.
I like playing football, I love watching wrestling and I play in a band. My favourite team is Leicester City, my favourite wrestler is John Cena and my band is called The Revs.
One thing I always say is "people with learning disabilities are no different from anyone else!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment